www.rainesgiftflatcoats.co.uk

Hayley Watson, Belper, Derbyshire 01773 880080

Thursday 15 September 2011

Show News

Again I'm behind with the Show news so I'll go straight in to Birmingham on September 3rd and Mr Mike Gadsby judging Flat Coats for the first time at Championship Show level. Still slightly fuzzy from the night before's Partying Mr Gadsby made sure we had plenty of exercise in the ring with Mr Remus coming second in the Graduate class to an even fuzzier from the night before Gemma Jacobs and Woody.

Handling Remus daughter Coedylan Viste D'arte for the first time she gained a fourth in her class.
The bad child came away empty handed in her huge Limit class.
Really good to see a judge move the dogs as much as Mr Gadsby did, most enlightening and the halting of proceedings due to a very brave and errant Pigeon was highly amusing!
Thankyou to those who joined me for Cake and drinkies at my bench and again thankyou for my presents x

No comments:

Post a Comment