www.rainesgiftflatcoats.co.uk

Hayley Watson, Belper, Derbyshire 01773 880080

Sunday 30 January 2011

Update from Kathy Howland in Canada on Tide the Remus/Gauss puppy

Hi mommy Kathy and Mommy Helen,


I just got home from my first puppy match.....I was a show dog. After a little practice I remembered how to move my feet and back up and wag my tail and nibble on food. There were two bigger girl Flatcoats there too....one was in 9 – 12 mos and one was in Open.....but I got most of the ribbons including the one that says BEST OF BREED!  I had a great time....I stood on my grooming table and wagged my tail the WHOLE time. I had EVERYTHING trimmed just a little......my ears, feets, nails....tail.....wow...am I ever pretty!

Well back at home...I get to go run in the bush with my big red Uncle Flint and my black brother Quik!

Love Tide

No comments:

Post a Comment