www.rainesgiftflatcoats.co.uk

Hayley Watson, Belper, Derbyshire 01773 880080

Friday 11 June 2010

Hempths Linnet for Rainesgift (IMP) 23/04/03 - 06/06/10





I have written this deleted it and re written it so many times that I now just have to say it ....

Linnet sadly lost her life on Sunday she just went to sleep and never woke up ... she was 10 days off having her puppies which has made it all the more unbearable.
Seth is devastated as Linnet was his favourite .We have buried her at a friends where we often walk which Seth takes great comfort in.
I have to say a huge thankyou to all my friends who have rang me and have been patient while I haven't been able to speak for tears , left me lovely messages , sent me cards and flowers and thanks to those who have left me alone !!!
It is so hard to come back on the yard and have no barking just total silence when it was the one thing I could have happily killed her for .
Linnet was a happy dog with a heart of gold and never had a cross word with any dog. She was enjoying playing grandma to Clem's boys . Her special "finds" out on walks will always stay with me and make me laugh and her love for Sandy the Labrador never failed to amuse me.
I have put my three favourite pictures of her to this blog ...they sum her up.

I'm going to miss you Linney Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hayley, your post has made me cry all over again... this is just so tragic and I know all too well what it is like to go through this.

    I have so many photos of lovely Linnet from our visits - because she was the one dog in your pack that stood still the most and posed for the camera. She really was a sweetheart and one of my fond memories is when she was flirting and playing with a 19 year old terrier on a walk.

    ReplyDelete